PANEER BUTTER MASALA Paneer butter masala is an Indian food of marinated cottage cheese served in a spiced gravy. It is a vegeterian alternative to chicken tikka masala. Paneer butter masala is one of the favorite restaurant dishes in India. To bring restaurant style Paneer Butter Masala at home, Try this recipe Ingredients Paneer(100g) - 296 kcalBig size Onion - 2Medium... Continue Reading →
Steps to follow:
- Soak the urad dal overnight or for at least 4-5 hours. Drain them.
- Grind the urad dal with little water to a smooth fluffy batter.
- Take the ground batter in a bowl.
- Heat oil for deep frying. Either drop the batter with your hands or with a spoon in medium hot oil. Fry the vada in batches till crisp and golden.
- Drain the vada on paper towels
- When they are still warm, add the vada in water (at room temperature) and let them soak for 18-20 minutes.
- Press each soaked vada between your palms to remove water. Gently press or else you might end up breaking them.
- Prepare vada and let it cool for sometime
- Soak the vada in water for 5 minutes
- Then place the vada in a bowl and pour Dahi with salt and sugar
- Add Khatta Meetha Chutney
- Add some ground carrot and chopped onions
- Add the tempering and serve
Banana is one of the most important commercial tropical fruits traded. They have been a staple of the human diet since the dawn of recorded history. These large, perennial herbs, 2–9 m in height, evolved in Southeast Asia, New Guinea, and the Indian subcontinent, developing in modern time is secondary loci of genetic diversity in Africa, Latin America, and the Pacific. Although mostly consumed locally in the PBananas come in a variety of sizes and colors when ripe, including yellow, purple and red. Most production for local sale is of green cooking bananas and plantains, as ripe dessert bananas are easily damaged while being transported to market.