What is anxiety ?
Anxiety is a feeling of unease, worry and nervousness that occurs in the absence of an imminent threat.It is different from ‘Fear’ that happens as a spontaneous response to any dangerous selection. Whereas anxiety is a part of body’s natural reaction to stress.
Many of us get anxious when we encounter a particular situation we find stressful. Anxiety is a common problem faced by people in this 21st century.
Anxiety becomes more common with older age especially amidst the middle age groups. So the types of anxiety that people face differs with age.
Among children Phobias are common. In middle-age groups Panic Disorders are common and in older adults anxiety disorder are quite commonly seen.
Paneer butter masala is an Indian food of marinated cottage cheese served in a spiced gravy. It is a vegeterian alternative to chicken tikka masala. Paneer butter masala is one of the favorite restaurant dishes in India. To bring restaurant style Paneer Butter Masala at home, Try this recipe Ingredients Paneer(100g) – 296 kcal Big size Onion – 2 Medium size… Continue Reading →
Steps to follow:
- Soak the urad dal overnight or for at least 4-5 hours. Drain them.
- Grind the urad dal with little water to a smooth fluffy batter.
- Take the ground batter in a bowl.
- Heat oil for deep frying. Either drop the batter with your hands or with a spoon in medium hot oil. Fry the vada in batches till crisp and golden.
- Drain the vada on paper towels
- When they are still warm, add the vada in water (at room temperature) and let them soak for 18-20 minutes.
- Press each soaked vada between your palms to remove water. Gently press or else you might end up breaking them.
- Prepare vada and let it cool for sometime
- Soak the vada in water for 5 minutes
- Then place the vada in a bowl and pour Dahi with salt and sugar
- Add Khatta Meetha Chutney
- Add some ground carrot and chopped onions
- Add the tempering and serve
Banana is one of the most important commercial tropical fruits traded. They have been a staple of the human diet since the dawn of recorded history. These large, perennial herbs, 2–9 m in height, evolved in Southeast Asia, New Guinea, and the Indian subcontinent, developing in modern time is secondary loci of genetic diversity in Africa, Latin America, and the Pacific. Although mostly consumed locally in the PBananas come in a variety of sizes and colors when ripe, including yellow, purple and red. Most production for local sale is of green cooking bananas and plantains, as ripe dessert bananas are easily damaged while being transported to market.
Have you had the feeling of too many questionable thoughts run in your mind at the same time? These doubts are the infectious and reflects on your activity and presence of being in a place. It is of utmost importance to perform any task of the day. If you decide to do some activity today… Continue Reading →
To achieve strong, fit and sculpted arms is not a hard task. In fact, there is no need for any fancy equipment required.
Your own body weight help to shape up your arms.
Some arm exercises without muscles are some form of planks or push-ups. When working out for arm exercises, not just your arm muscles get toned but also the muscles in the rest of your upper body.
ARM Exercises at home require simple things that have at home. You may need a box, chair or bench or step.
Ready to get started? Here we go……………………………………
Meditation is an incredible practice, but it’s also extremely hard to make it a daily habit. Having known the benefits of meditation, I have tried meditating on a daily basis but I have only been able to practice successfully not more than 2-3 days. This has given me a lot of anxiety and frustration on… Continue Reading →
Something went wrong. Please refresh the page and/or try again.
Visitors will want to know who is on the other side of the page. Use this space to write about your business.
Get In Touch