To achieve strong, fit and sculpted arms is not a hard task. In fact, there is no need for any fancy equipment required.
Your own body weight help to shape up your arms.
Some arm exercises without muscles are some form of planks or push-ups. When working out for arm exercises, not just your arm muscles get toned but also the muscles in the rest of your upper body.
ARM Exercises at home require simple things that have at home. You may need a box, chair or bench or step.
Ready to get started? Here we go……………………………………
1. ARM CIRCLES
- Stand straight with your arms by your side
- Lift your arms to your shoulder level with palms facing away
- Start circling your arm in clockwise direction. Do not bend your arms while doing it or leave them flexible.
- Complete 15 reps in forward and backward direction
2. WALL PUSH-UPS
Wall push-ups help to tone your arms well. While doing this, you work on your shoulders, biceps, lats and triceps.
- Stand in front of a wall
- Raise your hands and place on the walls with your palms resting on the wall
- Place your arms slightly wider than your shoulders on the wall
- Stand Straight. Bend your elbows and push your chest against the wall.
- While going closer to the wall, take a deep breathe in.
- Exhale when you move away from the wall until your elbows are slightly bent.
- Do 10 reps twice.
3. PLANKS UP-DOWNS
Plank are a great way to reduce arm fat. It not just concentrates on toning your arm muscles but also on shoulders, biceps, hip and core.
- Rest on the floor as a dog with your arms flat on the floor and your head spine and hip are straight.
- Stretch your legs straight behind one at a time.
- Support your upper body on a your right palm, fist your left palm. Flex your left elbow and place your left fore arm on the floor. Bend your right elbow slightly for movement
- Now do the same as in step-3 for your right arm.
- Repeat 10 reps on the left arm and 10 reps on your right arm
4. TRICEP DIP
Tricep dip helps to reduce arm fat and also tone up your biceps, abs and triceps.
- Sit on a chair , grip the edges of your seat with your hands and stretch your legs out straight in front of you.
- Move your body forward so that your feet are flat, your arms are bent behind you and your body floats above the ground.
- Slowly raise and lower your body by forward and backward movement.
- Do this 10 times in 3 sets.
5. INVERTED ROW
Inverted row mainly targets your triceps
- To do this exercise, your need lay down under a bench or a table
- Grab the edges of the table, and lay flat on the floor
- While holding the table, pull your upper of body closer to the table. Hold yourself for few seconds and lay down back.
- Do this Inverted row 15 reps in 2 sets
6. Downward Dog
Downward Dog is another exercise to tone your arms. This is one of the sun salutation positions. For this exercise your body form a V-shape.
- Stand straight with your upper body touching the ground with your palms.
- Slowly move your feet backward until your body forms a V-shape
- Your heels should stay flat touching ground and your spine straight facing the ground.
- Your palms should rest on the ground with your head in between
- Hold in this position for 10 seconds. Inhale and Exhale well.
- Repeat 10 reps.
7. SUPERMAN ARM EXTENSIONS
This is an exercise that focuses on your arm toning and also on lower body
- Lie flat on the floor. Stretch your arms to your shoulder level in 90o
- Now, lift up your arms, feet and chest from the floor. Do not strain your lower back. lift yourself to the extent you can.
- Holding yourself in this position extend your arms straight and your biceps are in line with your ears.
- Come back to Posititon 1.
- Repeat this for 10 reps.
8. SIDE PLANK WITH ROTATION
This is a plank exercise targetting the core, spine, biceps and triceps.
- Start with your palms on the floor and your shoulders resting directly on your wrist. Stretch your legs straight on your toes.
- Rotate your entire body on your left toes and arms and lift your right arm above your ears.
- Pause in this position for few seconds.
- Repeat 10 reps resting on each arm.
Inchworm is an exercise facing mainly on triceps, core and biceps. It also stretches your thigh muscles.
- Stand straight and bend down to touch the floor with your palms.
- Slowly move one palm forward followed by the other like a walk.
- Now walk backwards with your palm and stand straight.
- Repeat Inchworm reps 10 times each
10. INCLINE PUSH UP
This is a pushup that is less challenging than a regular push up. The more elevated your body is, the more easier it will be. This exercise concentrated on core and triceps.
- Get a chair or a table and rest your hands on the edge. Keep your legs straight balancing on your fore feet. Your feet should be hip width apart.
- Bend forward with your elbows and lower your chest.
- Push through your palms and straighten your arms. This is 1 rep.
- Repeat 10 reps twice.